Islamabad Women Chamber of Commerce & Industry was established in 2000 and got licensed in 2009 from Ministry of Commerce Government of Pakistan.
Islamabad Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry has been formed for the uplift of Women Entrepreneurs. Pakistan is amongst the few countries that enjoy the privilege of separate Women chambers. IWCCI is working for the economic and social development of women for decades. Women Chamber plans various Exhibitions and foreign visits in order to provide exposure and promote the women manufactured products and provide marketing opportunities to women to strengthen their financial positions.
IWCCI will continue to serve its members by providing relevant training programs that link members to international best practices and know-how and support services that encourage members to express their creativity through trade & industry.
IWCCI comprises of over 1000 active Women Enterprises are dealing in the Cottage to SME’s sector such as hand Knotted Carpets, Handicrafts, Designers Jewelry, and Textile, Garments, Home Décor, Furniture and Leather related products.
- To gather women entrepreneurs on a single platform.
- To encourage women entrepreneur to enroll as members of women chambers.
- Hand holding and counseling of new members.
- To provide a forum for local and international women entrepreneurs where they can discuss and resolve important issues related to their businesses.
- To create a network linking women entrepreneurs of Pakistan and abroad.
- To arrange fairs and exhibitions to sell and promote the products of members.
- To arrange various trainings, programs, seminars, workshop for their awareness of products according to market demands and trends.
- To solve the problems and different issues of women entrepreneurs.
- To arrange meetings with foreign delegates.
- To assist women entrepreneurs in promoting business abroad, for that we provide visa recommendation letter.
- To develop linkages between different organizations aiming similar goals.
- To work as a bridge linking women entrepreneurs and government.